PT Mandiri Herindo Adiperkasa is a Indonesian provider of high payload on-road/off-road haulage solutions for mining and resource companies. We've haul millions of tonnes of materials at 3 PKP2B mine sites in Borneo.
We keep our customers producing safely by taking responsibility for critical but non-core processes and integrating
people, funding and technology.
Our Business Management System is fully Third Party Certified by TÜV NORD to the Management System Standards ISO 9001 (Quality Management), BS OHSAS 18001 (OH&S Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management).
- Good understanding in accounting from journal entries to construction of financial statements and cash flow.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Responsible for the provision of general ledgers, records, and financial reports, the preparation and analysis of budgets and the performance of general bookkeeping.
- Perform billing activites such as accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the Company’s financial records and transactions.
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting from reputable University.
- Preferably min. 1 years of working experience in Accounting and Finance Division, especially in Financial Institution or Banking Industry.
- Deep understanding of Indonesian taxation regulations and financial legal.
- Excellent computer skills.
Purchasing Staff (Light Vehicle Specialist)
- Ensuring timely and accurate execution of all purchasing activities and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws and Company procedures.
- Check arrival and reception status of each purchase, doing follow up of actions for delays recovery and check with project functions (Operational, Repair&Maintenance Dept.) the performance for: inspection, delivery and quality of goods or equipment at site.
- Check inventory report. Propose actions in case of OSDR (Over, Short, and Damage Report) and analyse critical data and other reports, purchasing plan and inventory movements to help track targets.
- Developing and maintaining effective communication with vendors.
- Promote operating discipline related to the system processes.
- Male. Age 23 up to 35 years old.
- A relevant qualification within Engineering, Supply Chain, Administration and Management, Logistics or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of working Experience in handling Mining Projects.
- A competent SAP user.
- Honest, organized and detailed-oriented.
Silahkan mengirimkan lamaran lengkap (Daftar Riwayat Hidup terakhir, Foto Copy Ijasah, Foto Copy KTP, Surat Pengalaman Kerja) sebutkan sumber lowongan kerja http://lowongan-kerja.tambang.or.id ke HRD PT Mandiri Herindo Adiperkasa alamat :
Gedung Pro Mandiri Lantai 2
Komplek Sentra Latumenten
Jl. Prof. Dr. Latumenten No. 50
atau kirimkan lamaran ke alamat email email@example.com