Permata Resources Group ("Permata") is the subsidiary of PT. Permata Prima Sakti Tbk. Permata's primary activity is to acquire, explore and develop coal mines in Indonesia aside from its trading activity. The Group produces coal from its own mines in. purchases coal from third parties and sells coal to emerging markets in Asia including China. India. South East Asia. Japan and Korea. The Group is currently one of the largest private producers in Sumatra and is an emerging producer in Kalimantan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy/Finance or equivalent from a reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the same field is required for this position.
- Having experience in manufacturing company (preferably)
- Able to create Journals Accounting and Financial Report
- Good in Analytical skill & details
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft office and accounting software
- Good command of English is an advantage
- Hard working, and self motivied
- Full-Time position available.
Please submit your application letter complete with CV, recently photograph to: Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org