Lowongan Kerja Tambang
Terima Kasih telah mengunjungi lowongan-kerja.tambang.or.id, Anda saat ini berada pada halaman lowongan kerja perusahaan pertambangan jika Anda berkenan Anda dapat memberitahukan tentang website ini kepada Rekan dan Keluarga Anda, semoga website ini bermanfaat bagi Anda.
Banyak lowongan kerja terbaru tahun 2014 dibuka, mulai direktur, manager sampai office staff! Ikuti keinginan besar Anda, siapkan curriculum vitae dan covering letter terbaik Anda, temukan keberuntungan Anda disini, bekerja di perusahaan pertambangan ternama dengan gaji dan tunjangan yang lebih baik.
|NAMA PERUSAHAAN||POSISI||TANGGAL POSTING||TANGGAL BERAKHIR
GALTAM SUMATERA MINERALS, PT
Galtam Sumatera Minerals, is a leading mining company in Jakarta, Indonesia. Due to our business growth, we are currently seeking ambitious and energetic professional to join our winning team as :
Project Manager - Mining
PT Galtam Mineral Sumatera is seeking to appoint a Project Manager to play a major role in the development of the project. The role will appeal to an experienced project leader motivated to develop Greenfields project through to production commissioning.
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) the Project Manager will be responsible for the site management and coordination of the project in line with PERT/CPM-based schedules. Specific responsibilities will include management of project staff, contractors, site security, communities' issues and budgetary controls. The person will also ultimately take charge of mine operations after production commissioning
- Deliver project deadlines as assigned, compile and submit progress reports as required.
- Responsible for the construction phase of the project in line with PERT/CPM-based schedules, and adhering to schedules and cost controls as budgeted.
- Develop and maintain cost control and reporting systems of high quality for the Capital Project, in a format that is acceptable to all.
- Plan and manage internal project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables and identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism, integrity and leadership throughout the life of project, with the work force, contractors, local communities, and interested parties, appropriately representing the company's business philosophies, protocols and standards.
- Manage day to day site operations and advise of any appropriate resources to meet project needs.
- Ensure project management policies and guidelines are followed promoting safe work conditions, quality environmental standards, communities, and proactive collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Adhere to and promote the cost budget and the cost controls provided by the company.
- Internal: Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Senior Management, Site Operational Management, Human Resources, Communities Relations Specialists, Finance/Accounting and Legal.
- External: Contractors, Engineering Consulting Firms, personnel from other companies.
- 8+ years of experience in relevant project management environment, 3-5 years in the surface mining industry is preferred.
- Successful track record of implementation and commissioning stages of Greenfield project(s) in remote locations
- Demonstrated experience directing internal and client teams involved in multiple activities.
- Ability to strategically and tactically organize and structure activities.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in mediation, team building and dealing with local communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making & problem solving skills, with appropriate risk management competencies.
- Meets following physical work requirements:
- Site location in remote settings.
- FIFO arrangement based on accepted rotation norms by the industry
- University degree in Mining Engineering,
- Technical credentials in project management will be an advantage.
Candidate who meet the above requirements should submit their resumes together with digital photo and expected salary plus a contact no and email address to our email address at : HR@ptgaltam.com