Lowongan Kerja Minyak & Gas PT. Synergy Engineering 2 of 2
Terima Kasih telah mengunjungi lowongan-kerja.tambang.or.id, Anda saat ini berada pada halaman lowongan kerja perusahaan perminyakan dan Gas (MiGas) jika Anda berkenan Anda dapat memberitahukan tentang website ini kepada Rekan dan Keluarga Anda, semoga website ini bermanfaat bagi Anda.
Temukan Posisi Impianmu Sekarang! Banyak lowongan kerja terbaru tahun 2015 dibuka, mulai direktur, manager sampai office staff! Ikuti keinginan besar Anda, siapkan curriculum vitae dan covering letter terbaik Anda, temukan keberuntungan Anda disini, bekerja di perusahaan perminyakan dan Gas (MiGas) ternama dengan gaji dan tunjangan yang lebih baik.
LOWONGAN KERJA MIGAS TERBARU
|NAMA PERUSAHAAN||POSISI||TANGGAL POSTING||TANGGAL BERAKHIR
PT Synergy Engineering being the fastest growing Engineering & Consultant company in the South East Asian Region, specifically in Indonesia, invites Indonesian's professionals to join our team. Our client list covers almost all major oil & gas company in Indonesia and in the region. We're expanding our team to meet the current and upcoming projects and in needs for the positions below :
SENIOR / LEAD PROCESS SAFETY / FLOW ASSURANCE
- Min. bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 15 years of process design and implementation experience of which a minimum of 10 years in oil and gas facilities experience
- Experience that encompasses both operations and projects. Specific participation in a similar role for at least one major oil and gas project
- Project experience in an interface in an international setting. Operational experience is preferred in order to feed field experience back into the project
- Experience in organizing and supervising process/facilities engineering and operation teams in design, installation and commissioning.
- Min. bachelor degree in Ocean Engineering
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply, has min. 2 years experience in the same position in oil & gas industry will be an advantage
- Able to operate engineering software for the discipline (SACS)
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Min. bachelor degree in Civil/Ocean Engineering
- At least 10 - 15 years experience in oil and gas both onshore and offshore facilities & equipment
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Min. bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 -15 years of mechanical design and implementation experience in oil and gas facilities
- Strong technical/engineering skills with a through knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards plus a working knowledge of other discipline activities.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical equipment and manufacturers and system suppliers, including expertise in areas covering the design, specification, manufacturing, testing, installation, hook-up, commissioning and start-up of major gas turbine driven compression and power generation equipment.
- Bachelor Degree from Psychology/Management/Law Major with minimum 1 years experience in HR area.
- Max. 27 years old
- Must possess general understanding, knowledge and experience in HR field such as recruitment; training; compensation, organizational development and personnel data management.
- Strong knowledge and experience in industrial relation matter as well the application of Manpower Regulation is more preferable.
- A team worker and possess strong analytical mind
- Candidate must possess at Bachelor Accountancy from reputable University
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply
- Experience on accounting and tax would be an advantage
- Minimum training required : Tax Brevet A & B
- Must Possess Analytical skills
- Age between 22 - 27 years old
- Fresh Graduate/Entry level applicants are encourage to apply
- Have good personality, apperance, attitude, honest, responsible and willing to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
BULDING MAINTENANCE & ASSET
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Electrical. Civil, Mechatronic Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum experience 2 years in same position
- Must possess general understanding, knowledge and experience in Building Maintenance
- Excellent Communication and team worker
- Applicants must be willing to work in Serpong
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encourage to apply
- Have good personality, appearance, attitude, honest, responsible and willing to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to forge productive working relationships with all personnel
- Personal motivation and self-learning ability
- Ability to cope in a positive and productive manner within a high-pressure environment, while handling a large amount of detail as expected in large Projects with aggressive schedules
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
Please send your application (CV, Certificate & Transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org and put job title name on subject email.